The policy set forth below for MARCIAKOUTELLOS.COM (“The Website”) is officially provided in English language, because MARCIA KOUTELLOS, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, real estate business is locates in the Unites States of America and is mandatory to comply with U.S. Laws Rules and Regulations of Real Estate, including without limitation the rules of Real Estate Board of the City of New York, the New York State Department of State, the New York State Department of Banking, or any listing agency.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on MARCIAKOUTELLOS.COM (“The Website”) website or mobile application (collectively, the “Service”) infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. This notice must include:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. We will need direct URLs to the content/image(s) being referenced. If URLs are not available, we will need screenshots.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement. Any written Notification of Claimed infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to our designated agent as follows:
Attention: Marcia Koutellos
POBOX 1691 FDR Station
New York, NY 10150
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.